Western Digital WD Elements 2 TB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive

Western Digital WD Elements 2 TB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive





Monday, March 21, 2011

Western Digital 1Tb External Hard Drive retell

Review

Being a photographer holding my images safe is my top priority but because I often shoot in a Raw format it means that my images take up a lot of space. My current computer law is probably nearby 5 years old so unfortunately I am stuck with a computer with a 125Gb hard disk drive. This hard drive would be more than ample for everyday use but I often shoot nearby 8Gb of photos each and every shoot I do and when you take into catalogue I shoot between 3-5 shows a week then my small hard disk becomes a problem.

For this surmise I had to get an external hard drive. I took a while to explore some and came across a few that I liked. There were some hard drives that were positively thin and would be perfect on the Move as they were so small, any way these hard drives had a minuscule more memory than my current hard drive, these weren't going to last me long.

Western Hard Drive

The hard disk that I decided to go with was the western digital elements 1Tb drive. The surmise for my option was that the storehouse space was gigantic and the hard drive was well priced. My initial buy was from eBay but the distributor sent me out a Spanish version for some reason, so I sent it back and purchased the drive from amazon where it was the same price.

Western Digital 1Tb External Hard Drive retell

The Review

The Western Digital elements hard disk is much smaller than I expected, it's practically the size of a small book and weighs nearby the same. One of the best features I found with this hard drive is the Noise of it, it makes next to none and I enduringly check to see if its plugged in. The silent Noise levels is a great benefit of having this hard drive as I have tested some in the past that are extremely noisy which becomes a big annoyance when you have to live with the thing.

The Power Led is settled at the back which is another perfect feature of this external drive. If you look nearby you chances are that there are flashing Lights where ever you look, when it comes to televisions or computers these Lights stay on even when you're not using the device, this becomes annoying when you are trying to do something else and not use your computer. The Led on the back of the external drive means that we enduringly don't have a red blinking Light in our face.

The drive connects to your computer via Usb 2.0, which gives you a constant high replacement speed. I often replacement large files to my hard drive and get a replacement speed between 30Mbps and 37Mbps which is extremely fast for Usb 2.0.

The expedient is plug and play which means that you just connect the hard drive up to your computer and it's ready to go, there is no need for any software premise which I found very useful.

The Western Digital Elements hard disk is an perfect external hard drive and since writing this recite I have purchased the 2Tb model which has allowed me to store even more of my images. If you're finding for a hard disk drive which is reliable, affordable and easy to use while having tons of room for storehouse I extremely advise the western digital elements hard disk drive.

Western Digital 1Tb External Hard Drive retell

Thanks To : Buy Shopping Discount Sony Upconverting Dvd Player Microsoft LifeCam Studio Directv Satellite

No comments:

Post a Comment

New eBook