Western Digital WD Elements 2 TB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive

Western Digital WD Elements 2 TB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive





Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wdbaau0010Hbk Western Digital External Hard Drive describe

Are you seeing for a Western Digital Wdbaau0010Hbk, a 1-terabyte external hard drive? If you are not sure about its performance, please read this review. I will show you about pros and cons of the Wdbaau0010Hbk. Furthermore, I will tell you about how to get it for the bottom price.

Let me tell you about my background a sLight bit. I take photographs as my serious hobby so I have a lot of photos, photography software, e-books and documentaries which are about 250 Gb. This is a presuppose why I need a new external hard drive to keep my photography stuff. I spent a lot of time doing research about a good external hard drive and I finally got the Wdbaau0010Hbk Western Digital which has a capacity of 1 terabyte. I have been using it for few months and I would like to summarize about pros and cons of it.

Western Hard Drive

Pros of Western Digital Wdbaau0010Hbk

Wdbaau0010Hbk Western Digital External Hard Drive describe

Its size is quite small than I initially expect hence it doesn't use much space to place on my desk. It is very quite while it is running. I have been using it for awhile and there is no noisy sound from it at all. A indicator Light is settled at the rear of the unit. This is a very good design because the light can annoy you while working, especially at night time. Transferring speed is very good. When I Moved my files from my desktop hard disc, total of 250 Gb, I took about 3 hours and 15 minutes with average transferring speed of 25 Mb per second which is pretty decent for a Usb 2.0 port. It has a nice design case which is made of durable plastic. It is easy to use. For a window-based computer, you can just naturally plug and play. However, if you use a Mac computer, you need to format it one time prior to using. While it is running for a long time, it doesn't get hot at all. This is very perfect because if there is a lot of heat, electronics inside the hard disc will be gradually destroyed. Its price is affordable. When I assess in the middle of hard drive capacities and cost from any hard disc models, I can say that this model is the best value.

Cons of Western Digital Wdbaau0010Hbk

The holder does not look very strong. The design should do a slight bit good on the packaging.

How can you find cheap Western Digital Wdbaau0010Hbk?

You can buy it from electronic shopping malls or online stores. Based on my experience, I found that online shop always offer good prices. I would suggest you to buy from the internet.

Wdbaau0010Hbk Western Digital External Hard Drive describe

See Also : Buy Shopping Discount ToCAD Sunpak 55-RL Video Light

No comments:

Post a Comment

New eBook