Western Digital WD Elements 2 TB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive

Western Digital WD Elements 2 TB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive





Friday, July 29, 2011

Western Digital 500 Gigabyte 'Passport' External Hard - Drive impart

I bought my Western Digital 500 gigabyte Passport in July of 2009 and I can really say it was one of the best investments I have ever made. Since I run an online company I do a lot of work from my home computer. However, I also need to work on a few distinct computers from time to time, so having a device that I can unplug and then plug right into other Usb port is ideal.

As of now, I do all of my work on my external hard-drive. This means that I save all of my work directly onto my Passport instead of first salvage it onto my laptop's hard drive. I do, however, use my laptop for backing up work (this is the opposite of how most citizen work, but I find it to be far more effective when switching computers a lot).

Western Hard Drive

Having a hard-drive with a large amount of disk space was crucial for me, as I have a lot of music (at least 80 gigabytes) so I needed somewhere that I could store it. Not only that, but I also needed to know that all of the music and files that I put on my Passport would be protected properly, and I wouldn't one day wake up to the horrifying fact that they'd all been deleted or come to be corrupted. This is an feel that I have already had once before, and is one that I hope to never have again for as long as I live. Thankfully, the Passport is an very trustworthy device, and one that I'd suggest to everyone.

Western Digital 500 Gigabyte 'Passport' External Hard - Drive impart
Western Digital 500 Gigabyte 'Passport' External Hard - Drive impart

Friends Link : Buy Shopping Discount TCL L32HDF11TA LCD HDTV

No comments:

Post a Comment

New eBook